Rights without borders
Locations: Grenada, Lebanon, Mexico, USA, Brazil, Uruguay, Rwanda, South Africa, Italy, Thailand, Australia
- Primary care (but not exclusive) to children, young people and their families.
- Promoting education through extra schooling support, non-formal education and ongoing formation
- Education in local languages and culture at points of arrival, while attempting to nourish history, culture language of origin.
- Networking with other institutions in order to articulate actions and to follow up situations of migrants.
- Collaborating with other Governmental organizations at different levels (national, regional and local) to develop projects.
- Legal support of migrants.
- Organizing local and international volunteers.
- Use of different material and human resources and infrastructure from Marist schools and universities.