Date(s) - 02/12/2020
9:00 am - 10:30 am
In recent months, the Gender Based Violence (GBV) Hub of the JLI and the Sexual Violence Research Initiative (SVRI) have combined efforts in a new iteration of the current Faith and GBV Hub by establishing a secretariat at SVRI for a joint evidence and knowledge platform (hub). This new shift will help mainstream faith-focused GBV research into a wider network and will also broaden and deepen the work of the SVRI membership focus on faith and GBV research.
Join us as we launch this new iteration of the Hub and discuss the way forward over the next 12 months. We welcome your inputs!
- Opening and welcome
- JLI/SVRI Faith and GBV Hub
- Growth and impact of faith research and interventions on VAW – Elisabet le Roux
- Transforming Masculinites: Endline report – Prabu Deepan
- Panel discussion on the Hub
- Participant discussion on key questions
- Thanks and closing
Also we invite you to apply for the new Hub leadership council, see details here